Jack is quite the busy bee these days. We had 2 play dates over the weekend and are looking forward to more as the summer goes on. Yesterday we met some other mamas and babies at the splash playground. The water was very refreshing and Jack loved it. He sat in the water and squealed with delight for quite some time. It was very cute! It was very hot though and I think the water combined with the heat really wore him out. He went to sleep for the night at 6:30, an hour earlier than normal. I thought for sure he'd get up early, but he slept in. Wow!
On Saturday, we had the great pleasure of meeting a fellow blogging mom: Emily and the adorable Asher. They recently moved and now live fairly close by. Lucky us! We went to a park that was new to all of us and took the babies on a miniature train ride.
Jack and Asher had no idea what to think of it, but they did great. The park has a lot of trees and there was a little breeze, so we stayed fairly cool. After the train ride, we went to the playground to try out the baby swings.
Who knew you could put 2 babies in the swing together? Emily had the great idea and they fit perfectly. Asher put his hands out and it looked like he was flying. So cute!
For the record, Asher is just as cute, if not cuter, in person! Can you see his 2 bottom teeth in the pic? Adorable!
We had a lot of fun and hope to do it again soon!

4 comments:
So jealous you two got to meet up - Ava was just telling me the other day how much she wants to play with her little pen pal. BTW - Jack's card is on the way. I'm not exactly on the ball these days hahaha
Yay for meeting other blogging mommies. Unfortunately, there aren't any that I know around my parts. Bummer. Cute pics, though!!! I'm waiting for B to get bigger to use those swings. We tried last night and it was not gonna work, not even with a blanket in there. B was bummed. ;)
We had such a fun time! I'm glad the splash park went well too. Once Asher can sit up by himself a little better we need to make the splash park our next stop! :o)
Aw yay! How fun! Im glad you were able to get together! How cute with both boys in the swing! I used to help a friend with her quadruplets and we put them in the swings like that too! Perfect for when they arent quite big enough by themselves.
Post a Comment