Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Blog help!!

Ok, I need some help here. I created a button (yay!) but I'm not sure if I like it or not. What do you think?


Please be honest and please, if you have any suggestions or a better background picture I could use, let me know! I'm not in love with this picture in any way. I'm also not sure I like the font style or color. But I can easily change it. Making it into a button that you all can grab...now that's another story! But, first I have to make sure I like it and then I can figure out how to make it into a button. I found some instructions online that seem easy enough to follow. And a big thanks to Emily for passing on some of her knowledge!

Also, many of you have a signature. Did you create it yourself? If so, wanna make me one?  ;) I'm looking forward to personalizing my blog a bit more. Thanks for the help!

5 comments:

Ashlie said...

I would love to make you a signature, but I'm leaving for Houston today and won't have access to photoshop. I'll email you when I get back (next Tuesday). Of course, you might be able to find someone to do it sooner. I want a button!!! I have no idea how to make one of those?? I think yours is cute!

Emily said...

I really like it! I've never heard of the website that you used -- thanks for sharing -- I love having more resources! If you need help getting it put in the blog HTML or making the "grab it" box let me know. That the easy part! :o)

Jenny said...

Hey Rene - I hadn't even thought of making a button till you posted this:-) Here is a tutorial on making it grabbable:

http://pinklemontrees.blogspot.com/2010/01/making-your-blog-button-grabbable.html

Really easy!

aleelavine said...

I like your button except it's the same font {i think} that they use on MTV's Teen Mom show ... not a huge bad thing but totally reminds me of that when I see it :) Otherwise, it's cute! Let me know when you finalize it and I will definitely grab it!

B said...

Ooh - love the button!