I have to break the rules a little here. I wanted to show a picture of Jack on the slide at 6 months and now at one year. He's grown so much! And he was a lot less cooperative about staying in one place long enough for me to get a picture. :)
I've been meaning to write a new years post, but I've been really busy and tired lately. I hope you all had a fabulous holiday season. Happy New Year!
4 comments:
I love the pictures - wow! The ones of Jack on the swing are my favorite..too cute!
Oh my Gosh, I love the expression on his face on the first slide one! That's precious!
Looks like this new camera is taking some keepers!
How fun! Love the new camera photos.
He is such a smiley boy!! Love the pics!!! :) Are you loving your new camera??? Ahhh, such fun!!!!
Post a Comment