One Word: ADORABLE!!!!ps. love those slippers!!! and your card tree!! Where did you get??
I love that card tree too! I may have to search for one! Love those Santa Pj's too! Looks like you had a fantastic Christmas.
I LOVE Jack's Christmas pajamas - too cute! He looks like such a big boy cruising around in his slippers and backpack. He's off!
I love the backpack!! He looks so cute!and lucky you, with your new camera for Christmas...I am trying not to be too jealous :)
Love those Christmas P.J.'s!!! Looks like it was a blast.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
One Word: ADORABLE!!!!
ps. love those slippers!!! and your card tree!! Where did you get??
I love that card tree too! I may have to search for one! Love those Santa Pj's too! Looks like you had a fantastic Christmas.
I LOVE Jack's Christmas pajamas - too cute! He looks like such a big boy cruising around in his slippers and backpack. He's off!
I love the backpack!! He looks so cute!
and lucky you, with your new camera for Christmas...I am trying not to be too jealous :)
Love those Christmas P.J.'s!!! Looks like it was a blast.
Post a Comment