Pages

Friday, May 31, 2013

Phone Dump Friday

I actually remembered PDF! Woohoo!

This is my Grandma with 2 of her great-grandbabies last month. Can you believe she has 4 of them?

This is at our neighbor's house a few weeks ago. I love it!

I think it was one day last week when Jack actually woke up early. Normally I have to wake him up at 8 which results in us being late to get out the door. I seem to be 5-10 minutes late to work every day now. :/  I hate waking him up which is why I let him sleep in and there's really no way to get him to bed any earlier. Anyways, since he was up early and we were ready, we headed to Starbucks for a special breakfast. And of course, we just had to have cake pops. :)

At the park:

Sorry for the blur, but I love this one! Racing cars is some serious business. :)


Just me after a 6 mile run:

Jack requested a haircut and we went last Friday. This was only his 3rd haircut and each time he sits very still and takes it very seriously!


I'm sad to see the curls go but I know it's necessary with the heat we're getting and he loves it. It's already growing back a little and he told me he needed to get another haircut!

Silly boy enjoying his froyo!

Our friends watched Jack on Sunday so Sidney and I could go see the new Fast & Furious movie. It was awesome and definitely worth it!! The movie was at 4:30 and afterwards we went to a great Chinese restaurant for dinner. Then we went to the Italian place next door to get dessert. So good! And in case you couldn't tell, we like our sweets around here. ;)

This last one is from last night. I seriously can't get over how big Jack is getting. He's nowhere near the weight limit for this stroller, but he's getting tall!

Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

B said...

So cute! And boy does that dessert look delicious!!! I wish this baby would handle ice cream!!!!