The weather has been so weird here and from what I can tell, it's been like that for many of you as well. We've been having a lot of sweatshirt weather which is fine by me. But we've also had some t-shirt weather, which is even better!. Jack is going to bed later these days and we've been having so much fun when we get home at night. 3 times now I've taken him on a short run, then we go to the park before coming home and getting ready for bed. It's a win-win for both of us!
One day another mom was there and her youngest was Jack's age. Jack is a bit shy so he didn't talk to any of them, but he watched them very closely! He's always so interested in what other kids are doing.
Love seeing these cute little feet!
Another day, instead of going to the park, we stayed home and got out the sidewalk chalk (my wordless Wednesday for the week). Here he is walking with me to go check the mail. :)
He also experienced his first dandelion!
Jack's new rain boots!
Climbing at the park:
This last picture is from this past Wednesday. Jack really doesn't like bugs and he saw a couple ants crawling around. Then we saw a pretty big, weird looking bug on the bridge. Jack was so scared! I had to go up and get him down because he didn't even want to walk by it. And he was okay to leave. No tears or objections! He still talks about the ants at the park and he says, "I scared of ants." I'm not sure where this fear came from! All I can do is reassure him and hopefully it'll lessen.
I hope everyone has a great Easter weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment