Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2011

20 Months Video


Life has gotten in the way of me writing Jack's 20 month post. He's doing so many amazing things that I really want to blog about. I've been keeping notes on all the things he's doing and will hopefully post an update soon. In the meantime, this video is a pretty good example of what Jack is up to these days. He loves counting and when I was getting him in his car seat one morning last week, he started counting and was quite chatty (as he often is). It seemed like the perfect time to capture it on video while he was sitting still! I repeat myself a lot but overall, I love this video and I hope you will too! I especially love the end when he says, "I love you"! 

I have another video of Jack pointing out letters that I will post once I get it uploaded. It amazes me that he can point to the M and know that it is in fact an M. So cool! :)

6 comments:

Jac V. said...

heehee so cute!! love the "bluh bluh"

Jennifer said...

adorable! thanks for sharing! man, he's gotten so big!

aleelavine said...

I also love the "golf club" hehehehe so cute!!! What a smart little guy, and isn't that funny once you turn the camera on they quiet down??! and the "i love you". awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Ashlie said...

That was precious! I can never get P to perform when I turn on my camera. It's like they know their being recorded. I loved hearing his sweet voice:)

B said...

Wow! Go Jack! What a big boy!!!

Ava sees a video camera/my phone recording and she goes mute. Wah.

Mommy Tay said...

Yep same as everyone else...I think it depends on the timing...but as soon as I try and capture mr. Chatty he freezes! Lol. I love this video. I love the counting too! Ethan has started counting the stairs as he goes up them...so funny to hear them do it and in order. It always amazes me how smart these little ones are! they catch on to everything so fast! That is awesome that Jack is recognizing letters! He is one smart cookie! I really wish all us blogging buddies could meet up and let them play. It would be so fun to watch them play and how they interact! Plus it would be awesome to see their mommas too :) Someday!!! Lol