Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Little feet, big shoes

Jack has some big shoes to fill and he's been getting lots of practice.



He's a little obsessed with shoes right now and it is the cutest thing! Out of the blue, he put on his dad's shoes and was so proud of himself. Ever since, he has been putting on my flip flops and anything else he can find.




He'd much rather wear my "sues" than his own. He wears the same pair every day, thanks to his extra wide feet, and I guess he wants to change things up. Hopefully his feet will start to thin out so he can get some new kicks. Until then, he can wear mine around the house all he wants. It's super adorable!

5 comments:

Waterfall said...

So cute! Anne has been doing the same thing with my shoes. Funny how they're so fascinated with the big shoes!

Jac V. said...

Teehee! I've got similar pics with Liam! He loves wearing my "fip-fahs"... Liam's a wide footer too... gets it from him mom *sigh* ha

btw, Have you been running lately?

aleelavine said...

CUTE !!!!

The Fants said...

Adorable!!

Mommy Tay said...

So cute. Ethan is totally obsessed with everyones "sues" too. His favorite are my "sanals" lol. I had a pair of wedge heel sandals out the other day that he tried to wear and I had to hide them because I was afraid he'd hurt himself. Lol.