Pages

Friday, November 9, 2012

Then & Now: Jack and Eva {Halloween Edition}

I was looking at pictures from past Halloweens and came across some pictures of Jack and his friend Eva. I immediately texted Eva's mom and told her we needed to do a Halloween photo shoot. We couldn't break our streak! So we planned it for the Saturday after Halloween. The kids are great friends (they're only 1 week apart in age) and going to their house is as much a play date for me as it is for Jack. We have a great time!

Here's a look back at Jack & Eva:

Okay, so this one isn't from Halloween but this is when we all first met in September 2010. Look how little and chubby they are!


Halloween 2010- The Hulk and a cow


Halloween 2011- A kitty kat and a lion (and Ethan the dinosaur!)


Halloween 2012- Spiderman and Rapunzel



Aren't they adorable? I got some great pictures this year! They were way more cooperative than in previous years. :) 

I'm so grateful to have them in my life. I hope Eva and Jack continue to be friends because I see many more years of play dates in our future (between both the kids and the adults!). 

4 comments:

Ashlie said...

Wow! So great! Hope they stay forever friends

Christina said...

His lion costume was awesome!

Emily said...

So sweet. I love it when little kids hold hands - melt my heart. :-)

B said...

Adorable! What a huge reality check at just how big our babies are getting!!!